American Advocacy Group and its affiliates values you and recognizes that privacy is important to you. We want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose data. This Privacy Statement describes the privacy practices of American Advocacy Group for data that we collect:
• through websites operated by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement, including AmericanAdvocacyGroup.com and other websites owned or controlled by American Advocacy Group (collectively, the “Websites”)
• through our social media pages that we control from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”)
• through email messages that we send you that link to this Privacy Statement and through your communications with us
• when you visit our offices, or through other offline interactions
Collectively, we refer to the Websites and our Social Media Pages, as the “Online Services” and, together with offline channels, the “Services.” By using the Services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
What information do we collect?
The information that we collect is generally limited to personal information about you that our business affiliates consider necessary for performing a preliminary evaluation of your qualifications. To the extent that you can order products, enter contests, express an opinion, or subscribe to a service(s), the type of personally identifiable information that may be collected may include: name; address; e-mail address; telephone number; fax number; credit card information; information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services; education level; educational interests; home owner status; income; debt level; current mortgage; mortgage rate and the like. To the extent that you are requested and you do submit information about other people, such information will be limited recipient’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We also collect user information that can help us optimize and enhance your experience on our Site; as well as provide you with an efficient, safe, smooth, and customized experience. For example, if you came to this Site from an online banner ad, pop-up or other advertisement, an anonymous identification number may be passed to our Site. In some cases, we may place a cookie in your browser. The aforementioned information cannot, by itself, be used to gather any personally identifiable information about you, but it will allow us to track the overall effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns. We also automatically track certain information with respect to your behavior on the Site through the forgoing cookie or identification number. This non personally identifiable information may include the Internet address or URL that you just came from and which URL you go to next; your computer browser information; and your IP address. We use this non personally identifiable information in conjunction with some of the information that you provided to us to do internal research on our users’ demographics and behavior; and to better understand how to best serve other users of this Site. Third parties may also set cookies on our sites to determine proper site usage and click count. We also utilize Web Logs to track aggregate information about how our site is being used. Web Logs track anonymous user information, including but not limited to the number of visitors to our site, operating systems and browser type. Unlike cookies, Web Logs are maintained only on our servers and do not store or place anything on the user’s computer.
How do we use your information?
If you want to change the information that you submitted, please do so by making another request through our Site. We will not be able to change information that is forwarded on to our business affiliates. Please contact the business affiliates directly to change any of your information.
If you want to request to be removed from further communication with this Site, including our Premium Services, please Opt-out by clicking on the opt out link at the bottom of any emails sent. We will place your e-mail address on a suppression file associated with this Site. Persons whose names appear on our suppression file, will have their e-mail addresses checked against all correspondence to be sent by us. Where there is a match, the planned email correspondence will be withheld, and such person will receive no further email correspondence from us. Your e-mail address will be placed on the suppression list associated with this Site within ten business (10) days of your request. Once you have opted out, we will no longer forward you email from this site but we are not responsible or in control of the business practices of our business affiliates who have been forwarded your information.
Alternatively, you can click here to remove yourself.
How do we share your information?
We may employ cookie technology, web beacons, transparent GIF images, and similar devices to facilitate website administration and navigation, to better understand and improve the effectiveness of our site, and to provide an enhanced online experience for our visitors. Information tracked through these mechanisms includes but is not limited to (1) a user’s IP address (e.g., yahoo.com – 192.168.1.1), (2) the type of web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer) and operating system (e.g., Windows) being used, (3) the pages of the website a user visits, and (4) other websites a user visited before visiting our website. These devices may also be used on our behalf by third parties managing our advertising on other websites to enable us to learn which advertisements bring visitors to our websites and to otherwise improve our online advertising. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to do so or to notify the user when a cookie is being sent. If you wish to disable cookies, refer to your browser help menu to learn how to disable cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may be unable to access some customized features on our website. Devices like web beacons and transparent GIF images are tiny or transparent graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited a particular web page or to access certain cookies. We may use these graphics on our websites to count users and to recognize users by accessing our cookies. Being able to access our cookies allows us to personalize our website and improve your experience at our website. We may also include these graphics in HTML-formatted e-mail messages that we send to determine which e-mail messages were opened.
How do we protect your information?
The privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. We do not share your personal information in ways not disclosed in our privacy statement or without your informed permission. We value your trust very highly, and we strive to protect the confidentiality and appropriate use of any personal information you provide to us.
DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have in place what we believe to be reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the personal information we collect and help prevent unauthorized access and use of such data. Unfortunately, no collection or transmission of information over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any such information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Additionally, change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser. You can opt out of receiving promotional email from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any emails we may send you, by emailing us, or by following the links on our Site to remove yourself from our mailing list. Unless you open a new account, enter a contest, inquire about a property, contact us or otherwise subsequently sign up to receive newsletters, emails or personalized online advertisements, you will not receive anything further from us.
How can you control what information is collected and used?
You can clear the cookies to remove any third party cookies (cookies from amazon.com, clickbank.com and google ads). You may unsubscribe to any of our online e-mail updates by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any message or by opting out.
How can you access your information?
We have not enabled registration, so you will not have a back-end to edit the information. However if you want to change the e-mail address in our subscription, just unsubscribe and subscribe using another email address.
How can you contact us with privacy questions?
You can contact us by sending us an email. (Email Us)
We do not share your data with any third parties.
Terms and conditions
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, free product samples or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES AND FREEBIE OFFERS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
- Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Third-Party Products and Services. We advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain sample goods, freebie offerings or free trial services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, free offerings or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- General. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any sample products, freebie offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Los Angeles County, California or the United States District Court for the Central District of California. you are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that Los Angeles, California or the central district of California is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This site is controlled by Perfect Insight, Inc. in the State of California, USA. As such, the laws of California will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.