Call us for a free consultation (844) 255-4477

How Do I File a Complaint Against the School for My Child with Special Needs?

If your child has autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, or another disability, she may be eligible for special education services. But what if, after your child has been evaluated, you do not agree with the decision? If you… Read More

How to Get IHSS Even If You’ve Been Denied

Have you tried to get In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) for your child with special needs, but you’ve been denied? When you are a parent of a child with a disability like autism or Down syndrome, an IHSS denial… Read More

Does My Child with Autism Qualify for IHSS?

Having a child with special needs usually comes with more expenses. And if you are already struggling financially, deciding to spend money on a service for your child with autism means that you won’t be able to spend… Read More

How to Pay for Therapy for Your Child with Autism

As a parent of a child with autism, are you constantly worrying that you don’t have enough money to provide the best care for your child? Your fears are understandable, since studies estimate that the costs of raising one… Read More

How to Win Your IHSS Appeal

If you have been trying to receive benefits for IHSS for your child with special needs like autism or Down syndrome, a denial can be stressful. As a parent, you need financial help to take care of your… Read More