Call us for a free consultation (877) 762-0702

Where Do I Get Financial Help to Raise My Child with Special Needs?

financial help




Raising a child with special needs such as autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, or another disability can be costly. Throughout their lives, your child may require expensive treatments, therapies, or surgery, medical equipment, modifications to your house and car, and constant care. Parents often end up taking extensive time off work, or one parent may stop working to become a full-time caretaker. It is common for you to struggle to provide for your family. In California, there are programs that provide financial help so you can raise your child with special needs. Read More

What Does a Special Needs Advocate Do?

special needs advocate



A diagnosis looks different for every child with special needs. Learning about the wide world of resources for your child, including special needs advocacy, can help you make informed decisions for your family. But what exactly does a special needs advocate do?  Read More

Creating a Long-Term Financial Plan for Your Child with Autism

financial plan




Raising your child with autism who will require long-term support can be overwhelming. There are legal and financial matters to consider, your child’s individual needs, and the effect all your decisions will have on everyone else in the family. How do you figure out the costs? And what is the best way to create a long-term financial plan for your child with autism?

Read More

Does Down Syndrome Qualify for IHSS?

Therapies for Children with Down Syndrome and How to Pay for Them




Raising a child with Down syndrome who requires constant supervision is difficult even in the best of times. And if you are struggling financially, it can seem even more daunting. You have to work and pay the bills, but your child needs 24-hour care. How do you juggle all the responsibilities? Fortunately, there are resources available to assist you, such as In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS). But does Down syndrome qualify for IHSS? Read More

Does My Child Qualify for Special Education?

Special Education






Raising a child with special needs can be a complex and demanding job. You manage your child’s wellbeing and development while maintaining the rest of your family’s life. Giving your child that extra care so he or she can succeed at school can sometimes be overwhelming. That’s why there are specialized programs at school to help your child get the education he or she deserves. But does your child qualify for special education?

Read More