Call us for a free consultation (844) 255-4477

How to Get a Letter from Your Child’s Doctor for Your IHSS Application

        If you are the parent of a child with special needs such as autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy or another disability, California State’s In-Home Supportive Services program (IHSS) provides a helpful program to get… Read More

How to Request an IHSS Appeal State Hearing

        Have you applied for California’s In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) program and been denied? Or you received a low number of hours and believe you should get more? You can appeal this decision and still… Read More

How to Fight for Your Child with Special Needs’ IEP Rights

        Families with children with disabilities like autism already face obstacles in getting their children the appropriate services they need to learn. The federal Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) outlines specific requirements for identifying… Read More

Can My Child with Autism Still Get Special Education Services During COVID-19?

        With schools closing throughout the state, virtual learning has emerged as the mainstay for educating California’s students. But, the barriers for distance learning, including having little or no experience with videoconferencing and the need… Read More

I Can’t Work Because of COVID-19. How Can I Financially Support My Child with Special Needs?

        Parents are increasingly worried about how they are going to pay their bills as coronavirus COVID-19 forces businesses to close and millions of people lose their jobs. And if you are the parent of a child with… Read More